Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hear O Israel

Hear O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Deuteronomy 6:4
My husband and I went to Israel last year.  Check out the page I wrote about our adventures here.  It was a great time and I'm so glad that we got to go.  I just love to learn more about Israel, Jewish culture and the Jewish religions.  They are God's chosen people!
This verse has been a little more difficult to learn because of the repetition.  We have worked on it for a few weeks (although we haven't consistently been working on it).  He now likes to mix up some of the other verses in this one (he does it with other verses too--As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord Jesus Christ and I will be saved). 
I was trying to think of a good activity to do with this one and thought about a number 1 then maybe an ear.  I finally sat down and looked up a picture of the land of Israel that I was going to print off and write the verse on.  Then I saw the flag and thought that would be easy.  We just glued blue construction paper on a white paper, but I could see you painting it if that's your thing too.  I did most of the work on this one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...